HAPPY HUMP DAY
Soooo it’s Wednesday, middle of the week, another day closer to Christmas (10 more days!)
To mark today, let’s do a Challenge update:
1) Cook Healthier: Ok, I’ll admit, not doing the greatest on this one, I have been EATING healthier, more fruits and veggies, less chips and pop…. but cooking, well…. not really. I did make macaroni and cheese the other day though from scratch, and a chicken and vegetable pie… that was pretty healthy I guess.
2) Tone up fro Christmas: I got another great workout in today, so that’s good, slow and steady.
3) Save Time Hortons Money: Haha…ha… yeaaaaaa…. About that….
4) Stories: I haven’t written any new stories, but I have been editing/re-aquainting myself with my fanfiction trilogy so I can finish it this month… so, kind of getting in more writing. But to be fair, I took a mini break after the week and a half of straight essays I had. Lol
5) Try at least three new recipes: Well I did the hot chocolate truffles… and the whie hot chocolate truffles? But I guess we’ll count that as one. Then the shortbread cookies I made are two…. and the other shortbread cookies? Well, We’re going to say two, I’m sure I’ll fit something else in before New Years!
6) Read Some Good Books: Yea, no. I’m sorry. I’ve been too busy consuming my free time with baking and Christmas movies.
7) Try Some New Hair Styles: I’ve done this a bit… crunched my hair the other day because it was raining, and when ever I walk home in the rain my hair curls a bit, but by the time I got to school it had stopped raining and it kinda looked pathetic (my hair)… planning on a different type of braid tomorrow though 🙂
8) Photography: I’ve done this! What I can at least… still waiting for some snow…. Check it out!
9) Daily Christmas Movies: I’m on top of this one and y’all know it! Today’s Daily Christmas Movie: Holiday Engagement! It’s about a girl who hires a ‘fake fiancee’ after hers breaks up with her to advance his career. The break up comes a week before Thanksgiving, where her entire family is anxiously waiting to meet the long awaited fiancee. Her mother is very adamant about all three of her daughters being in relationships, and naturally, all hilarity breaks out when David is hired to pretend to be her fiancee Jason. It’s an incredible movie! One of my new favourites! Go check it out y’all!
On a side note, I also got to watch Glee’s Christmas special/midseason finale. That was really enjoyable as well.